top of page

2018 Flood: Landowner Reporting Forms

Okanogan Conservation District along with other natural resource and agricultural agencies are accepting reports of flood-related losses and issues. While no funding is currently available to assist landowners with flood recovery, gathering detailed reports of losses to agricultural infrastructure and natural resources, and problems caused by flooding such as erosion, will help us to make a case to governing bodies that assistance is needed.


If you are a commercial agricultural producer (you make income from farm products), please fill out the ag producer addendum.


You may scan and email the form to or mail it to:

Okanogan Conservation District

1251 2nd Ave. S., Room 102

Okanogan, WA 98840


Questions? Call 509-422-0855.

Recent Posts
bottom of page